site design | Website
submit | What is ROR?
Regular marketing | Promote
is no easy or cheap way to promote your site, even more
if you don't it's worthless to have one when nobody knows
market plays a big role on how effective your site is going
to be. You are going to be in direct competition with so
many companies that do the same thing, they have been in
the internet longer than you and have bigger budgets and
staff working on making their sites the most popular in
every search engine.
uniqueness of your business is what's going to give a better
chance. If you serve a particular area you can concentrate
your web presence to concentrate on that which is going
to bring you the most business. If you have a carpet cleaning
company that services the Houston area, you don't need everybody
in the nation to know only the people in that area.
name you pick is the most important part of the job. The
shortest, easiest to remember and write, the more likely
people are going to use. At $8.75 a year, you can buy multiple
names. Your company might be named Flinto Rock Inc. and
it services the Texas area. You might want to buy flintorock.com.
At the same time you should also buy texasrocks.com if available
and any other similar names. Chances are that somebody looking
for rocks in Texas might just input that and you would be
more likely to get a hit. When you have multiple domains
pointing in the same direction, search engines find your
site as a better.
you want a great price in domain names you can click
Web site submissions
if you are serious about your site, you can start a plan
with www.overture.com. You can set up specific perimeters.
When somebody searches for specific works your link shows
up in the top of the search in an ad section on top of
the numbered links. You can control the amount of money
to spend. This is the best way to market your web site,
but it costs.
- Summit to Yahoo
US$299.00 non-refundable, recurring annual fee. Required
for commercial listings but available for any site. Guaranteed
and expedited consideration of your site
within 7 business days.
- Buy Traffic Blazer this product will help you promote
your site. It's a one-time purchase that will help submit
to some of the smaller search engine companies. You would
have to buy the domain name you are promoting with this
same company. click
here to buy. If you didn't check you hosting company
for their products.
- Free - add a all4one search engine to your site, get number one reating with this new search engine company http://all4one.searchallinone.com/resources.html
Free - add a all4one site submit http://all4one.searchallinone.com/resources.html
account with a Yahoo acount you can now submit your
sites to Yahoo.com for free. http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
- Free - Get a free local listing from Yahoo.com http://listings.local.yahoo.com/
- Open a Yahoo
account if you open a free geocities
account with Yahoo.
They will allow you to designate up to three different
pages to their directory. You can set up a duplicate of
your homepage with links that redirect to your site. They
will place advertising on your pages unless you pay for
no to have them. You can have multiple account promoting
different areas of your web site.
- YelloVV pages.com
They will allow you to ad your listing to any city web
This website generates a small code that you have to include
in the page you want to track. It's like a counter but
much more detailed it is free as long as you include a
link and a logo in your page.
- Free - Create a ROR file http://www.rorweb.com/servlet/roredit
- Free - Get a free local listing for Google https://www.google.com/local/add/login
Google is a fully automated search engine, which employs
robots known as 'spiders' to crawl the web on a monthly
basis and find sites for inclusion in the Google index.
Since this process does not involve human editors, it
is NOT necessary to submit your site to Google in order
to be included in our index. In fact, the vast majority
of sites listed are not manually submitted for inclusion.
add thousands of new sites to our index each time we
crawl the Web, but if you like, you may submit your
URL as well. Submission is not necessary and does not
guarantee inclusion in our index. Given the large number
of sites submitting URLs, it's likely your pages will
be found in an automatic crawl before they make it into
our index through the URL submission form. We DO NOT
add all submitted URLs to our index, and cannot predict
when or if they will appear.
visit our "Add
URL" page to input your URLs. You can submit
your site as often as you like, but multiple submissions
will not improve the likelihood of your site being added
or accelerate the process. We do not penalize sites
for 'over-submitting'. If you choose to submit your
site, only the top-level domain is necessary, as the
spiders will follow your internal links to all the rest
of the pages.
- Add a Google search to your site http://www.google.com/searchcode.html
- Google AdSense
offers more ways for you to earn money while making your
site more useful for visitors. Along with targeted advertising
for your content pages, you can add a Google search box
to your site and show targeted ads on search results pages.
When visitors click on these ads, Google pays you.
- Free - add this code to your website get free web summits get the code from each website
Homerweb Search Engine
Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission
AddMe.com, Search Engine Optimization and Submission
- Free - Link exchange website, www.linkpartners.com, send you links reletaded to your automatically all you have to do is add them to your site.
- Free - Link exchange website www.gotlinks.com gives you a php file that you can add to your website making it automatic. You get an email prompting you to approve the websites you want to exchange links with.
Free Reciprocal Link Software & Management Services
Discover how you can easily add a well organized, search engine friendly reciprocal links directory to your website to increase your traffic... www.reciprocalmanagement.com
- Free - Add a ROR XML code to your site: ROR (Resources of a Resource) is a new website content description tool and format. It makes it very easy to describe the content, objects, and structure of your website so search engines and other web applications can better find and discover relevant information. More...
- Lycos.com You
need to become a member so you can submit your websites
for free. You need to fill out your information, you can
give false information but make sure to give a working
e-mail. You can set up free e-mail account at Yahoo.com
- Dmoz.org It used
to be free to submit to Yahoo and any of the other search
companies. Today they charge this company dmoz.org will
allow you to submit your site for free. It is a must that
you do this at the very least. Submit each area o your
web site to its particular category to maximize your overall
web site. You can become
an editor, contoling and rating the website in your
- Go to infousa.com
add your business, it will add you into the Yahoo yellow
pages in time.
Go to the submit a site link at the bottom of the page,
then go to basic submit link to the left. It allows for
a great deal of free submits to multiple search engines.
- Free - http://www.siteowner.com/system/sifree.cfm
- web rings
if you can find a web
ring that matches your particular web site subscribe
to it. You can even start one which gives you control
- Free Link exchange - Go to www.zeen.com Has a long list on memebers they can contact you and you can contact them requesting a link exchange. You can even add their link to yours then ask them to do the same.
- Free Link exchange - Go to GotLinks.com Has a simple process that ads a script to your site. It does require some technical knowledge, but it's requires no more work after it's installed.
site design | Website